SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJW Goldstar 5W 1x10 Combo

What's Hot
martinwmartinw Frets: 2150
edited June 2015 in Amps £ tFB Trader

I took this in trade-in from the original owner @juansolo a few months back with a view to tweaking it and keeping it as my practise amp. In truth I haven't had the time, and it's not had a whole lot of use. Something has come up in the classifieds that I fancy, and if I can get a quick sale I will sell. Otherwise it will be back to plan A! :)

It's build number #100, and started life as a head until John  had it fitted to combo with an Eminence Ragin' Cajun 10" speaker. It has a buffered effects loop, and is the 5 Watt version with a single 6V6, and you will see it is the NON-BOOST version. Great sound at reasonable volumes.

It comes with a Roqsolid dustcover and is in virtually mint condition. I will offer a full 12 month warranty with it.

£380 shipped, or a very near offer.

(I can fit Power Scaling to it for a nominal fee should the buyer want this).image

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments