SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

DUPLICATE PLEASE IGNORE 2014 Gibson Les Paul Classic

JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
For Sale. 

Gorgeous Gibson Les Paul Classic 2014, not e-tune, comes with manual, tools, hard case. In like new condition, not a single mark on the guitar. Was bought brand new in December 2014 for £1399 and has been played a few times since. Genuine reason for selling as I have bought a Jackson USA and I prefer it for the style of music I play (metal). I cannot stress enough that this guitar looks like it just came out of the shop today and still smells new too. There is a good demo of this guitar by Andertons Music at,

Specs, Mahogany body, maple top, vintage sunburst, traditional 1980s weight relief, mahogany 60s slim taper neck, rosewood fingerboard 12" radius, TekToid nut, TonePros vintage chrome tuners, pickups '57 Classic Zebra coil Alnico 2 neck and bridge, 10-46 D'addario strings standard tuning E440, Electronics 2 coil split push/volume controls 500K non-linear, 1 master tone, orange drop capacitors, mini toggle 15db boost switch, switchcraft three way toggle switch.

Price: £1050 cash only please and no trades thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom