SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nigel crinson blackguard telecaster....... ON HOLD. Thanks

What's Hot
AlloAllo Frets: 137
edited June 2015 in Guitars £
Hi , this is a 2009 made blackguard replica made by north east maker nigel crinson , a cut above the fender custom shop stuff it is a great playing and sounding tele , heavy relic , 7.25 radius with a very big boy neck and slightly wider than vintage frets which are in good shape and easy to play . Nice weight not too light or heavy about 7 . 3 lbs body and neck signed by nigel c. Bulldog pick ups all aged parts etc ......... Really geat tele with tatty tweed case inc ,i need £ 1000 and can post or deliver in north east .....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST PICS FOR ME , thanks ali
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Ali in da hooooouse
  • AlloAllo Frets: 137
    Hi stuagu , hoping youre good
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    Send pics to me @allo, you should have my email from '54 GT enquiry.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    edited June 2015 tFB Trader
    Pics:

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nigel makes very cool guitars, Kudos on your taste Ali.  =D>
    Thanks ourman, yes nigel c makes real guitars ,,,,, when stacked up against fenders custom stuff as soon as you pick it up it feels real and old .
  • Agreed Ali, seen and handled his guitars at a couple of shows, beats the cs stuff hands down. 

As an aside, I met Nigel whilst visiting the Matamp factory once, and somehow got roped into helping him and Jeff get a piece of machinery, that weighed as much as Wales, into the back of a van...I've not been the same since, and I never got a word of thanks from either of 'em..the ungrateful bastids. I seem to remember Hayden pissing himself from the safe distance of the sidelines....

Quite what that's got to do with your sale however is totally beyond me...it must be me age...
    :-\" b-(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 437
    I may have been.....

If I didn't already have one I'd be having this. I've got one from the same batch and it's fantastic. It feels old which most relics don't.
    Hello sailors , nice to hear from you both ......i think it must be a hidden northern thing with the crinson teles , those southern sailors just dont understand !..... I can safely predict that there is no better vintage blackguard type tele available in the country for this price bracket ..... :-*
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom