SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs/FT: Bondi Sick As, Walrus Audio, Emerson Customs, Pedalmonsters, EQD

What's Hot
fuggartdesignfuggartdesign Frets: 65
edited June 2015 in FX £
Looking to get my hands on a Bondi Sick As. Not having much luck but wanted to try again.

I have a number of pedals I would be willing to sell/trade in order to get one:

Walrus Audio Voyager (£120)
EQD Dispatch Master (Retracted)
Pedalmonsters Bright OD (£75)
Pedalmonsters Galaxy Reverb (£75 SOLD)
Emerson Custom EM Drive (£100)

Most of these I am not looking forward to parting with but I have serious GAS for the Bondi and a few of them just aren't getting used enough.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677

must......resist......EM Drive!

any pics??

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I can drag some from Instagram or take some later when I'm reunited with my board! It's a pink version but real men embrace pink pedals ;) haha!

Honestly the em drive never gets turned off so I'm crazy for selling but the bondi is too tempting
  • @smudge_lad if you go to https://instagram.com/fuggartdesign/ you'll see loads of shots of my pedalboard and pedals etc. I think it'll be on there! if not I can take a pic tonight. I have the original box too
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited June 2015
    @fuggartdesign Tom you should have a look at the mk1 colour scheme with mk2 guts and top mounting jacks that Larkguitars have just commissioned........ Just saying ;)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    Good luck acquiring one! 

Mines not going anywhere!
  • @nickb_boy I've read that the Mk1 wasn't quite as gainy and I do need the gain!

@therose789 I have been trying for weeks so I'm already residing myself to the idea of selling these to fund a new one. I'd just buy the damned thing anyway but you know... marriage. Gotta do the old one out one in to keep her pleased
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    Its honestly the best OD i have ever had, You can get them brand spankers from guitar box and if its your first order they give you 10% off. 

Thats where i got mine as getting a second hand one was difficult! 

@nickb_boy I've read that the Mk1 wasn't quite as gainy and I do need the gain!

@therose789 I have been trying for weeks so I'm already residing myself to the idea of selling these to fund a new one. I'd just buy the damned thing anyway but you know... marriage. Gotta do the old one out one in to keep her pleased

• Its honestly the best OD i have ever had, You can get them brand spankers from guitar box and if its your first order they give you 10% off. 

Thats where i got mine as getting a second hand one was difficult! 

I'm hoping you are right because my Voyager and EM Drive are incredible pedals so it's a big gamble for me here! Already got the guitar box link saved. I considered offering them a couple of pedals in trade for one as I know they will do that kind of thing
  • Guitar Box sound very interested in my pedals so looking positive! now just trying to decide whether I want to trade my Empress Super Delay for a Walrus Audio Janus!

This is a mk2 guts and design just in the old style appearance!
    I had a mk1 for a while. It was nice but nothing I couldn't get from my other dives. It was pretty low gain. Preferred the options on the Caroline haymaker much more in the end.

You can always just get your em drive modded by pedal projects for €15 to have a ge and si switch fitted to allow even more versatility and usable gain ;)
  • nickb_boy said:
    @fuggartdesign;665939" said:

I had a mk1 for a while. It was nice but nothing I couldn't get from my other dives. It was pretty low gain. Preferred the options on the Caroline haymaker much more in the end.

You can always just get your em drive modded by pedal projects for €15 to have a ge and si switch fitted to allow even more versatility and usable gain ;)

I like the new casing on the bondi... nice and colourful! On another note Guitarbox wanted too much int made for the pedal and I couldn't do it to myself so back to selling these to fund it instead!
  • nickb_boy said:
    @fuggartdesign;665939" said:

I like the new casing on the bondi... nice and colourful! On another note Guitarbox wanted too much int made for the pedal and I couldn't do it to myself so back to selling these to fund it instead!
  • Bump
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4651
    The Janus looks amazing, have a bump for today (great website you have btw)
  • DesVegas said:
    The Janus looks amazing, have a bump for today (great website you have btw)
    Thanks man and yeah the Janus would be worth the money alone just to look good on the board! Just helps that they sound awesome as well!
  • Bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  •  last punt before I probably decide to keep all of these and just buy a bondi... quite happy to keep them but just trying to be "sensible"...
  • Don't be sensible!! Buy and use them all! Wahooooooo!
  • Don't be sensible!! Buy and use them all! Wahooooooo!
    the odds of me being sensible with guitar gear are roughly on par with the odds of my wife coming downstairs now and demanding to give a blowy...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    simonbeckwith said:

Don't be sensible!! Buy and use them all! Wahooooooo!

the odds of me being sensible with guitar gear are roughly on par with the odds of my wife coming downstairs now and demanding to give a blowy...
    Tell her to be a little more patient, you've got to finish typing in your credit card details to complete the purchase before she can start ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom