SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic £TRADED, EHX Graphic Fuzz £WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited June 2015 in FX £
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic.
Bought from @Drew_fx earlier this year without a power supply. It requires a difficult to find 16v AC 600ma power supply so I sourced a decent one through my amp tech which is 16v AC, 1500ma and it works perfectly. It is not a Wall Wart, it has a decent length of mains cable to a large box type housing then on to the pedal on another length of cable.
There are so many sounds you can get from this awesome pedal and all of them are lush, valve amp sounds with a huge amount of volume and gain on tap, seriously it will take your head off if you up the volume, especially on the 'Lead' Channel. The Rhythm channel can be dialled back set to almost clean and sparkles when you do.
Only selling because i have just got a Radial Tonebone Trimode, otherwise this would be staying here.
I got it for a bargain price and bought the power supply for it so here it is at a bargain price again to give someone else a go with it.
Velcro Attached, Rubber Feet Inc.
£60 Delivered. TRADED

Here is the PGS Demo

Electro Harmonix Graphic Fuzz.
Bought last month. I already had a fuzz pedal i love but i wanted to try this one next to it. 
It's a very adjustable fuzz tone and as such, it's quite a few pedals in one, so to speak. You can knock out the distortion and just have it as a graphic which is a very nice effect on it's own. Dynamic and sustain controls give even more options and generally the sound from this pedal is really good quality. I am selling this because i prefer the two-knob style fuzz i already have and this is a great pedal but there is a lot of 'Settings' to it.  In it's original box - 1 month old.
Velcro Attached, Rubber Feet Inc.
£70.00 Delivered. WITHDRAWN

Here is the Demo - it is of the previous model. All of the controls are in the same place, doing the same thing as far as i can tell, it's just the housing that's changed since this demo was shot.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited June 2015
    Bump and EDIT:

EHX Graphic Fuzz withdrawn - sorry but it's too good to let go of.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    Great pedal that Twin Tube. Glws.

Bump
    EHX Graphic fuzz back up for sale.
    Earthquaker Devices have a lot to answer for !!
    Bump.
    If they don't sell by the weekend I will trade them in on a brand new Flashback X4.

If you want one or both, please let me know ASAP, I would hate for someone here to feel let down.

Trades for both,

Flashback X4 / Alter Ego X4
    EQD Grand Orbiter

Traded for singles,

Flashback / Alter Ego V2
    Corona Chorus full size
    Ditto X2
    Also now added EHX soul food.
    2 months old, original boxed.
    HD Velcro on the back but original rubber feet included in box with EHX 9v / 200ma Power Supply.
    £30 delivered.
    Photos ASAP.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 620
    Pm'd
    Soul food is now sold food.
    :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Last bump before they get traded in at a shop tomorrow (Saturday ).

Price dropped as far as I can go.