SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT T-Rex Luxury Drive - SOLD

andrewandrew Frets: 47
edited July 2015 in FX £
Hi all,

Both of these are fresh off my 'board, just not being used so would rather move them on! Postage will be £5 for each pedal via Royal Mail First Class Signed For. Regarding trades, I'm interested in neck humbuckers for my Telecaster, nothing too hot or active.

Firstly my 
T-Rex Gristle Series Luxury Drive - £90
[http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/t-rex-luxury-drive-pedal-transparent-clean-boostoverdrive/1120481454]
This is a fantastic, transparent drive pedal which - at it's lowest setting - provides a lovely clean boost, but if you wind it round beyond 12'o'clock it can get really overdriven. 
Very versatile, I've used it as a clean boost to push my 6L6 amp into crunchier tones (as you can see from the masking tape - obviously easily removed) but could equally be used as an 'always on' pedal for great drive tones without deafening yourself and the audience if you use a larger amp. Can be powered via battery or power supply. 
No chips or anything on this one, it's pretty mint (unlike most of my gear!) apart from the velcro on the bottom from being attached to my 'board. It's easily removed. 
Asking a fair price of £90 for this great all-round drive pedal. It really is an asset to anyone's board.
Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andrewandrew Frets: 47
    Bump!
    Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.
  • andrewandrew Frets: 47
    Up for trades for something like a Fuzz Factory, or some juicy Chorus. Try me, GAS has struck and this doesn't really get used on my board.