SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

@guitarman Whats happenin with my pedal dude???

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 764

(The crowd relaxes behind the police tape)

;)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    to be fair he is taking the piss a bit. 
    He was last logged in 20 mins ago at the time of typing 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    edited December 2015
    Got a pm from @guitarman this morning. The lad was just out of the country. Apologies for the suspicious mindset. Im pretty sure (ADMIN EDIT: see here) is to blame for that!!
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31150
    edited June 2015
    Its fine. Rehousing a Boss Metal Zone into one of those Xotic boxes is a bit of a challenge so bear with him

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Quick update.
    Pedal still hasnt arrived. Contacted @guitarman at 6pm to inform him that the pedal hadnt arrived and asked for the tracking number. He replied saying he only sent it second class, not recorded and asked for my paypal details to send a refund and said hed get the money back from royal mail.
    Now correct me if im wrong but if he insured the package then he should have a tracking number.
    I then asked for a picture of the reciept as proof that he sent the pedal. Im yet to receive a reply.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9715
    It should be mandatory to send ALL pedals Special Delivery... Recorded, insured, trackable, delivered by 1pm. Perfect. Hope it app works out mate...
    Replied saying he cant find the receipt. Pretty sure hed need it to get a refund from royal mail.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    ooh dear.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22583
    Mark1985 said:
    Quick update.
    Pedal still hasnt arrived. Contacted @guitarman at 6pm to inform him that the pedal hadnt arrived and asked for the tracking number. He replied saying he only sent it second class, not recorded and asked for my paypal details to send a refund and said hed get the money back from royal mail.
    Now correct me if im wrong but if he insured the package then he should have a tracking number.
    I then asked for a picture of the reciept as proof that he sent the pedal. Im yet to receive a reply.

Basic second class is only covered by £20 maximum compensation and has no tracking number.