Tele NGD...

What's Hot
NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
I happened on this lovely budget Hodson Tele this afternoon. Nice and weighty, with something of a 60s Custom look about it - double bound and a sea foam green finish, with a tinted neck.

Sounds lovely and is well set up - £150 was the asking price at my local GAS refinery, but I did a deal on my Vintage LP Jr and my Tele pangs have now been satisfied. So now, I have this, my Gibson LPJ and my recently acquired Epi Jr. Nice, simple and streamlined collection with which I hope to just focus on my playing...

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Great colour!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2426
    Nice addition! I've often wondered how these perform, updates after playtime would be welcome ;)
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    @sarge In fairness, it seems a great guitar for the money. I'll change the strings as I think these have been on since the guitar left the factory, but otherwise I'm happy with it. It has the 3 saddle bridge so does the twang thang really well, and the neck pup sounds gorgeous too. I don't even think I'll bother upgrading it to be honesr.
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Quote:Nice, simple and streamlined collection with which I hope to just focus on my playing...

Wisdom of the week for me!
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    @mrchi - well, as a hardened GAS addict, it'll be a challenge...
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I know the feeling, im just comin gout of the affliction my self:-D now I just gotta ween myself off this place and I'll be nearly a human again B-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom