SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Carl Martin Plexitone Clone

smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/B1B68CFE-759C-4B0B-8416-0B17A34BFFDA_zpsvc7smwqf.jpg Built by @handsomerik with the usual outstanding quality, this pedal sounds even better than the original! The first channel has a lot less gain than the original pedal making it far more usable. Added bonus of being able to run this one off 9v also. One of, if not the best MIAB pedals I've tried. It's just not getting used. It has a few scratches and a couple of paint chips but still in great condition. £80 posted via PayPal gift
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Assume it is a std boss 9v supply point.?
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
    If anyone wants more info, it's built using the madbeanpedals boneyard PCB so you can look up the build doc if interested.

FYI though I believe the MadBean PCB is based on the Carl Martin plexitone I like to make it clear that I don't sell pedals as exact clones nor do I wish to infringe on any trademarks that may be owned by any company. This pedal was built from a commercially available PCB project.
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Will it run from a battery?
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
    Standard 9v power supply, but not sure about a battery, never had it opened up, but I'd guess not as it has an internal power thingy that increase it from 9v up to 12v @handsomerik - can you remember if it runs from a battery
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
    There is no battery clip. Runs on a normal 9v centre negative pedal power supply. It has a built in charge pump to bump it internally from 9v to around 12v for extra headroom. 
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
    Sold pending the usual!