SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:- Malekko Fuzz + MXR Custom Shop Compressor

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
edited June 2015 in FX £
Ok so the board is hopefully finished. Its been a long, expensive trip but I think everything is now in place.

Anyway, the 3 pedals that are up for grabs

Malekko fuzz £60 posted
A great, great fuzz. Tiny foot print, 3 mode fuzz (octave up and down and normal) and I have just had the switch replaced by Juansolo for a much better, sturdier unit. 

JuanSolo Alice
SOLD SOLD SOLD £65 delivered SOLD SOLD SOLD

MXR Custom Comp
I was using this as a boost for leads but now we are a one guitar band I no longer need it. 
has a few small chips and awesome glow in the dark dials. £50 delivered. 
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1414
    God I want that Alice but I need to shift some of my own stuff first. Fingers crossed it's still around....
    How very rock and roll
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4714
    keep the alice numbskull
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
    It puts me dangerously in the area of second pedal board and I dont want to do that Jazz...
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • xXBADGERXxxXBADGERXx Frets: 15
    And that Alice pedal .... I have never wanted one til I just watched the video .... and I know you don't want to sell it but I will give it a good home . I just bought his Ultrastoner last month and it is an awesome pedal .
    replied to your pm fella
  • xXBADGERXxxXBADGERXx Frets: 15
    Done :)
    it does indeed :-(
    fadump
  • chugingtonchugington Frets: 96
    Pm'd