SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

# SOLD # Carl Martin Compressor Limiter ( hand made in Denmark )

northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 56
edited October 2013 in FX £
without doubt one of the best " affordable " ( for the common man at least ) compressors out there !! It's been a reliable and loyal servant to me for the last year but I'm moving it along as my board is changing. I hope I don't regret it !!
I sadly don't have the box any more or manual but I've checked the website and you can download it for free ( the manual ,not the box !! ). It's in very very good condition as it's been in a board since I got it. The are a couple of marks on the right hand side which my camera wouldn't pick up and one tiny mark on the front. Mint apart from that.OH, there's Velcro on the bottom. Like all Carl Martin pedals it's a superb piece of professional kit. This is one of their handmade in Denmark range, not the cheaper Chinese ones ( which are actually ace as well )
Looking for £86 delivered or can be collected from Leeds if convenient.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments