Saw Counting Crows last week ...

robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
..... and they were fucking amazing as usual! Well worth the trip to Wolverhampton!

I want to have Adam Duritz' babies!

Just saying!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1477
    FUCK! So annoyed I missed this!! 
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Likewise :( saw CC in Birmingham a few years back, they were utterly amazing (even if The Hold Steady in support shaded it on the night for sheer 'go-for-the-throat'-ness) and I wanted to give Duritz a big cuddle or something...
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Haven't seen them live since the Hard Candy tour, but they've always been amazing live.

One of the best gigs I've ever seen was CC at the Wolves Civic with Cracker in '94 (CC were on the back of "August" and Cracker were touring Kerosene Hat)

We were right at the front on the barrier and Adam was just mesmerising. 

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    I saw them in 2002 at a festival, I was really looking forward to it as I've been a big fan for years. TBH I was a little disappointed, but I think it was because I was too far back in the crowd. I'd imagine that at a gig of their own (with just their fans there) would rock.

My brother in law was on a work trip to New York last year and decided to stay in his hotel room and have a quiet hour to read a magazine, as he got out of the hotel he found them packing away a free Counting Crows gig which he'd just missed right next to the hotel! He was pretty gutted.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.