SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT delay: obscura, empress tape, catalinbread, skreddy - for my Ghost Echo

topomortotopomorto Frets: 68
edited July 2015 in FX £

Would be interested in the following - currently as a (potentially cash adjusted) trade for my EQD Ghost Echo only as thanks to all your kindness in selling me things I am almost out of cash!

digitech obscura
empress tape delay
Catalinbread Echorec / Belle Epoch
Skreddy Echo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• topomortotopomorto Frets: 68

Bump

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    edited June 2015
    edit - my bad its a particle 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.

I know "I want doesn't get" - but bump anyway

• marcus449marcus449 Frets: 151
    It's not on the list but I have a Line 6 DL4 if you're interested?
  • I have an Empress Super Delay which is a fair step up from the tape delay? I'd be keen to sell at £250?
    Thanks for the ideas chaps - in an ideal world I'd take 'em both but having bought a couple of things over the weekend the PayPal balance isn't looking as juicy as it was so I'd probably best hold out for the ones on the A-list (bucket list..?)
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    I may have a Disaster Transport Snr which is the upgraded ghost disaster up for grabs, not quite the a list but you never know!
    edited June 2015

@nickb_boy maybe I should have just got a Disaster Transport Snr to begin with... it seems to have all of the above built in! Might be a bit too knobby for me though I may get on to you if I sell some bits.

Incoming El Cap has been torpedoed so still a bit of cash floating around if anyone is looking to offload any of the above!
  • jb1336jb1336 Frets: 64
    Considering selling my El cap, mines latest spec immaculate condition, do you have a price in mind?

@jb1336 The other v2 I was looking at was FaCow's at £160 but would be happy to pay a little more for a boxed v2 with PSU... just as long as I'd be able to flip it fairly quick for the same money really!

• Hey dude - Not sure if you're still looking but I have a couple from your list up for sale here ;)
    Denial of signature.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    topomorto said:

Would be interested in the following:

SD vapor trail

I've just listed one of those this morning....link in my sig below.