Where to buy individual bass machineheads?

What's Hot
JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 641
Looking for a couple of Gotoh-style machineheads to replace worn out ones; most of the parts suppliers in the UK only seem to have them available as sets of 4.

I notice Thomann have Warwick ones, which I believe are a direct replacement for Gotoh style (14mm shaft), but I'd rather not pay £10 shipping on something that costs £5.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24864
    Bass Direct will get anything you want. They do singles of other makes so I don't see why they couldn't get them for you.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73048
    Buy the set of four. Chances are if two are worn out, the other two won't be far behind.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 641
    ICBM said:
    Buy the set of four. Chances are if two are worn out, the other two won't be far behind.
    Two have already been replaced. (Not very recently, but they still seem to be holding up fine and are much better quality than the remaining ones.)