SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* TC Electronic Trinity Reverb

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• @david86 , I have a Cathedral already so good for reverbs now. Thanks for the offer though!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How many cash moneys would you want for this?
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • GallagheroneGallagherone Frets: 143
    edited September 2015
    @Mkjackary say 70 squids posted and in original box?

•  @Gallagherone you found the box in the end then? I'll go for that if @Mkjackary doesn't!

• @topomorto yeah just found it yesterday haha! Moving house over the last couple of months means that everything is everywhere.

• Sorry about the delay, having minor family crysis.

70 quid sounds great, however just spent £335 quid on a few pedals, even though I need a verb, and I have the money. If it hasent sold in a week I may come back but for now I need to hold off of getting any more pedals.

@topomorto it is yours mate
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Cool... @Gallagherone PM me your details please. @Mkjackary always a good chance I'll move any given pedal on pretty fast so if I do I'll try to remember to give you first refusal. Good luck with the family bits, hope it's nothing too serious!