SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Two Rock Sensor 50 1x12 combo and CAA OD50 CL+

NerineNerine Frets: 2212
edited June 2015 in Amps £
Ok.

Band circumstances mean that I am probably going to have to have a rethink with my amps a little.

I need something with more channels and probably more flexibility so I'm now looking at Ecstasys, VH4's etc etc.

So I'm looking to move on these two, as even though I love them, neither are going to be covering quite enough ground on the fly.

They'll do a lot of sounds for sure, but not all accessible all the time.

So.

Both owned from new.

Both are literally perfect condition/unblemished/literally as the factory intended. I am hideously particular about the condition I keep my gear in.

I've owned the CAA for maybe a year, but it's been used pretty little to be fair. It sounds great. I just don't know if two channels is going to cut it. Comes with FTSW, cable, head cover, manual etc. Feedback and depth controls on the rear panel. Bright switches and boosts on both channels. It's the CL+, so slightly more vintage sounding than the SE etc.

I'm not sure they even make these amps any more? I can't remember seeing any new ones recently. If they are only available used, I wouldn't think there'll be a better/newer one.

£1550

(I'm going to give it a run at rehearsal next week to see how it goes, though, as I'd rather not sell it.)

The Two Rock, again, is perfect.
A loud ballsy combo perfectly suited to rock. It's got a Creamback in it. I've owned it from new since February.

It sounds incredible. Very thick and is the slightly less Dumble-y and slightly more Marshally amp in the range.
It's light, but the build is flawless and it sounds very large. Baffling for a 1x12 combo.

No pics for the time being, as you may as well just look at stock brand new photos. That's what they look like.

I'll send pics of mine to those who may be interested.

Actually, I have a picture of the TR in my NAD thread I posted a while back.

£1850.

Any questions, just let me know.

Pics on request.

I have no boxes for either of these, but would be willing to meet halfway and do a cash deal. I am also happy for people to come down to the studio and crank them up a bit and check them out properly. I don't want to post them either. I'd rather you give me the £30-40 and I'll deliver it myself within reason. Much less hassle and safer to boot.

No trades please.

Ta.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NerineNerine Frets: 2212
    edited June 2015
    the Two Rock.

photo 6819BEA5-9077-41FF-AB76-66D1FC958DDC.jpg
    Pic added bump.
  • rocktroutrocktrout Frets: 31
    hi , i got a few amps and guitar for sale would there be anything that intrest you in a trade for the two rock
  • eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
    Hi is the TR still for sale thanks JB
    Hey man, no. I'm afraid not. Im not quite sure what I was thinking when I put it up for sale!!

Crack's a helluva drug...
  • eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
    Ok cheers