SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD on Ebay : Music Man Albert Lee HH in Sonic Blue, Solid Rosewood Neck, Trem!

What's Hot
MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1563
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
ONE TIME PRICE DROP! Interested in trades for Fender CS relic strats or maybe a PRS DGT (+/- cash adjustment as appropriate)

For sale is my Music Man Albert Lee HH. This was built in 2010 and is in the discontinued shade of Powder Blue, essentially similar to Fender Sonic Blue. Features a trem system which ranks with the best for playability and stability and a beautifully grained solid rosewood neck. Condition is almost as-new bar an almost imperceptibly minor impression midway between the back of the trem and the edge of the body and a tiny 1mm clear coat scratch by the low E tuner. £1199 £1099 

*** UPDATE : SOLD ON EBAY FOR £1270! ***

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    I didn't like then at all for years, but I find them appealing now. Love the rosewood neck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    That is absolutely gawjus!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    axisus said:
    I didn't like then at all for years, but I find them appealing now. Love the rosewood neck.

Love the angular 50's styling and the rosewood neck looks cool too.

Great design.
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Looks stunning and at a great price!  Hope this is snapped up :)
  • stickersticker Frets: 869

Love the look of that neck and the body colour , if that was a hard tail with single coils I'd be £1200 poorer...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 669
    PM sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    What a beauty!
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 617
    Wow, a real peach..... what are you gonna replace this with ? Must be something special to let this go ??

Love that RW neck.

If only money was no object
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16184
    I am a huge fan -these are one of the smoothest,best playing and best sounding guitars I have ever touched- just superb
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1563
    bazxkr;677320" said:
    Wow, a real peach..... what are you gonna replace this with ? Must be something special to let this go ??

Love that RW neck.

If only money was no object
    I'm after a relic CS Strat for the band as I don't want to gig my shiny guitars! It's a superb guitar, and still available....
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    These are such great guitars. Somebody buy this right now.
    Weekend Bump. 

Feel free to make an offer. Also interested in trades for reliced CS Strats!
  • The best case in the business as standard.... Keeping the term on the guitar is genius! Beautiful axe, glws....
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    edited June 2015

I'm after a relic CS Strat for the band as I don't want to gig my shiny guitars!

I'll happily take a screwdriver and some sandpaper to my brand new JB Strat Ive got listed on here if you fancy a deal :)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2908
    Raas that is so cool.
    Loads of appreciative comments, thanks guys, but this superb guitar still needs to find a new home. So how about a £100 price drop?

Now £1099 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump...
    prudd said:

I'm after a relic CS Strat for the band as I don't want to gig my shiny guitars!

I'll happily take a screwdriver and some sandpaper to my brand new JB Strat Ive got listed on here if you fancy a deal :)

Joking apart, would you be interested in a deal with the JB
    prudd said:
    prudd said:

Joking apart, would you be interested in a deal with the JB
    Sorry Paul, the JB strat isn't vintagey enough for me, great guitar as I'm sure it is. Whatever you do, keep the sandpaper away from it. Leave relicing to Father Time or the Custom Shop crew :)