SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Pedaltrain Jnr, Rockman Compressor/rack tray, Klark Teknik DN100 D.I.

lentolento Frets: 117
edited June 2015 in FX £
Pedaltrain Jnr I bought from JamesPaul a few days ago. It's not what I need really so will pass it on for the same price. It didn't come with any velcro, brackets or shoulder strap.

As new.
£40

The Rockman Compressor is an old favourite of mine and I have nearly all of their FX. This has always been a spare, and by it's serial number, one of the last units ever made. Full working order, 240v, unique features with (footswitchable) Lead Boost and (non f/switchable) Clean 2 (think of an Aphex exciter) as an option. It's also footswitchable on or off for the compression. It has a sound all of it's own and I recommend a search for more info on these great units.
It comes on it's own or with the rack tray specifically made for Rockman modules.
Both items in excellent condition.

Compressor £100
Rack tray £30

Finally, a Klark Teknik DN100 D.I. Box. One of the best units out there.
Read the excellent reviews from users on Thomann ....... 

Excellent condition
£50

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments