SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Red Panda Particle delay SOLD - Strymon Blue Sky reverb SOLD

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22613
edited July 2015 in FX £
Red Panda Particle is in good condition. Bought from SecretMachine on the forum a week ago, had a lovely walk in the sun to pick it up... three hours later, I broke a tooth and now need to pay for it. Sigh. Good condition, boxed, all works as it should. £150 sent Special Delivery via PPG payment. SOLD. 

Strymon Blue Sky reverb. No box or power supply. Fully working but does have a little piece of plastic cracked on the edge of the Mix knob. No issues at all. £175 posted via Special Delivery with PPG payment. SOLD. 

For the bored, I managed to break my tooth eating a gluten-free Marmite sandwich. LAME. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• topomortotopomorto Frets: 68

I (re-)broke a tooth recently too, also eating a thoroughly uncrunchy sandwich. Uncrunchy, that is, apart from the bit of filling that was in it...

I did consider just getting one of those hip-hop 'grills' to hide my shame rather than shelling out for the fix.

GLWTS

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22613
    @topomorto S'funny really. There's been a chip in that tooth since 2001 when I top edged a cricket ball into my face. Wee chip in the edge of a premolar. It's survived all this time and then finally gets beaten by Marmite...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Berflumplutyhgyhthbump. 

Mmmmmrrr...touch my ad with your fingers.