SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Travel Guitar

carloscarlos Frets: 3692
Will trade for pedals if you have something interesting, especially small footprint OD/Distortion.
---
Electro-acoustic travel guitar. Powered by a 9v battery this has controls for volume, tone and can output to a regular guitar amp and headphones.Perfect for travelling, it weighs about 1 kg even with the bag. The wings fold back to allow it to fit into the bag which goes easily into the overhead compartment of planes. Only reason I'm selling is that I don't travel that much these days and need the cash.

I lowered the action quite a bit and adjusted the truss rod for 009-042 strings. You can easily raise the action on the bridge by shimming it for higher string gauges if needed. I also shot a video through a small amp to show how it holds tuning well and sounds good - (excuse the pyjamas and the occasional missed chord). Bear in mind I shot this using a tablet's internal camera and microphone! The sound is actually less trebley than this. I can do other recordings if you want.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments