SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Wtf was I thinking, 2011 PRS studio ten top for Hollow body/Semi

What's Hot
xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I have been thinking about this, I have been playing bass live as a main instrument for some time, I still play guitar but mainly in the studio and at home.

I really love this guitar, but its not getting played much due to it being a solid body and the missus is continually getting pissed off with me amping it up when the kids go to bed,

So I.m looking for a trade for a semi/ f holed, so I can still plug in at the studio but be plcked up and played at home. 

The guitar:

Best prs I have ever heard great condition with all paperwork, small amount of flaking of the finish just by the ebony fretboard, this is common, and to be honest a non issue to me.
Looks beautiful and plays sublime,

Quite unusual to find a quilt maple crab blue studio.
The pickups are the narrowfield and 57/08. A tonal beast!  I know older PRS pickups didnt sound great but they really sorted that oiut with this combination!
All original, Comes with tremolo-no, which can be removed, original claw also present.

I'm not looking to sell  but as always cash is good but ideally trade for a hollow body/es type I want a guitar which is a jack of all trades, so I can play acoustically and plug in when needed.

I value the PRS at £1600.

A vintage Gibson, Guild etc would be lovely, but WHY
It must sound great plugged and unplugged that's the only criterior.

I very much doubt I'll get any bites but hey worth a shot! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments