SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both sold.

KylefKylef Frets: 1080
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
2 guitars for sale, both in excellent condition and cared for. Both come with their original cases, also in excellent condition. Prices are shipped PPG.

First up is a Gibson Firebird V in vintage sunburst. This is a pre -08 so has the banjo tuners rather than steinberger, which I prefer as they give a vintage look. Going by the serial it must be a 2003. £950 shipped. SOLD!

Eric Clapton Blackie 2011. Some tiny light swirl marks on the back, but it's mainly due to being black and showing these things and will probably polish out. Great guitar, but I have an older one with Lace Sensors and this one is in far better condition so passing this one on. £825 shipped SOLD

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p437/Kylefarrell/Fender Clapton Stratocaster/E302BC9D-F8C9-4E55-A58A-E825BC2E04F5_zps3ukzctw5.jpg

Can supply more pics for people interested if you message me your email. Thanks for looking. No trades please, selling to fund another purchase.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments