SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for a TS clone - All sorted

deloreandelorean Frets: 226
edited July 2015 in FX £
...but I've overspent a bit this month, so need it to be cheap(ish)!

Maybe a Bad Monkey - I hear they are supposed to be pretty good for a clean boost?

I'm open-minded though

Whatchya got?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EDIT:    All sorted - Buying BloodEagle's Bad Monkey - thanks for all your  responses guys!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BYOC OD 2? Say £35?
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Somebody is selling a Mooer Green Mile on here if I recall. Cheap as chips.
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Bit more gain on tap than a TS (but you don't have to use all of it ;) ) - EHX Soul Food, as-new in box, £35?
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 226
    Thanks failed_astronaut, unfortunately I've been stung on the BYOC stuff in the past - bought a secondhand comp which had been built very poorly and only worked intermittently, and since I have the assembly skills of a drunken chimpanzee, it was a real ball ache to get sorted.

Sadly it's put me off BYOC and the like :-(
  • @delorean - no worries. If I'd built it myself I wouldn't dream of selling it as my soldering skills are pretty poor as well but thankfully this one is pretty robust.

Looks like you've got some better options here anyway, personally I'd go for the Soul Food, I've got a Klone by Juansolo and it's brilliant.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
    I've got a Mooer pure boost and green mile at the moment, but looking for something a little more 'tubescreamery' :-)
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250

delorean said:
    I've got a Mooer pure boost and green mile at the moment, but looking for something a little more 'tubescreamery' :-)
    Isn't the Green Mile a Tubescreamer clone?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16090
    tae be or not tae be
    ellangus;693620" said:
    delorean said:

Isn't the Green Mile a Tubescreamer clone?
    So I'm told but it doesn't quite cut it for me - I like a little more hump in the midrange
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Ive got a bad monkey if its of any interest?
    Ive got a bad monkey if its of any interest?
    PM'd :-)