SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

And now the great clear-out commences...Instant guitar collection, anyone? ;)

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
I'm not really expecting anyone to go for this, but I just thought I'd pitch it, before stuff heads off to eBay/elsewhere.

Does anyone fancy an instant guitar collection?

You'll notice there's no prices listed. That's because cash isn't as important as space at the moment -  I'd be just as happy to trade all of these against one/two more expensive guitars (and/or some other gear).

At present, things on my wants list include USA Strat-shaped things, USA/MIJ Jag-shaped things, Yamaha SG-shaped things, Gibson LP or Explorer-Shaped things and EHX Big-Box DMM's (amongst other stuff).

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    edited October 2013
    The list:

Aria Knight Warrior - Requires Kahler vibrato fitting (supplied) - Hard case included (battered)

Casio DG-10 (Boxed) - Not working – PSU issue?

Cort headless

Cruiser Stratocaster copy

De Armond M55

Defil (Polish) semi-acoustic

EKO acoustic  - (battered) hard case included

Encore LH Stratocaster copy – bit tired, but OK

Encore L5 copy. Plays very well.Surprisingly good quality for Encore.

Encore (Strat neck only – spares or reasonable cricket bat)

Yamaha EZAG

Harmony Stella

Hohner HTB1 - Requires attention to vibrato and tidying/setup. Trem arm missing. Dink in body near vibrato.

Hohner Jack headless - garishly-painted home-made case included. No trem arm. Ridiculously low action.

Kay/Audiovox Effector - Gigbag included – nasty noises seem to work OK!

Layke Smoothie

Squier 20th Aniversary Strat

Switch Vibracell Roland GK controller

Hora Travel Guitar

Vantage Les Paul (bolt-on neck)

Westfield E2000 SG - few scuffs/dinks.

Westone Spectrum S2. Missing one brass control knob. Trem arm included.

Westone Spectrum ST

Westone Spectrum FX- trem arm included.

Yamaha Pacifica 112  - Requires nut setting, new jack socket/plate and setup

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8092
    that Yamaha EZAG looks like fun
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1118
    Might be interested in either or both your headless if your going to split?
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    Am currently wildly over loaded with guitars but it doesn't stop me from wanting the Cort headless..,
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    I was looking at those Layke Smoothie thingys when they were being knocked out cheapo on ebay. I could quite go for that, but no doubt you live in outer Siberia on an Island protected by a man stroking a cat :(

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    I'm not really expecting anyone to go for this, but I just thought I'd pitch it, before stuff heads off to eBay/elsewhere.

Does anyone fancy an instant guitar collection?

You'll notice there's no prices listed.

You'd seriously do better to think of some prices and sell them off one-by-one.  To shift them as a group it'd probably have to be a seriously low price compared to the total of individual sales.

Wheresabouts are you?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Midlands - between Wolverhampton/Telford.

TTony said:
    You'd seriously do better to think of some prices and sell them off one-by-one.  To shift them as a group it'd probably have to be a seriously low price compared to the total of individual sales.

Yeah, I'm on that - but, like I said - space is more important than £££ at the moment, so I'd be just as happy to do some kind of trade.

• BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    Midlands - between Wolverhampton/Telford.

Ok, perhaps not Siberia on an Island, but the last time I visited 'Iron Bridge' I took sandwich's and a flask :(

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    I am so gassing for the LP with the fx built in and the GK controller thingy. Need to check piggy bank but can you pm me some idea of what you want, pls?
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34318
    Wow- you will be able to buy a really nice guitar when that lot sells.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    edited October 2013
    How much for the Smoothie, delivered to Chelmsford/Essex, and what condition is it in (frets, action, marks...)? :)
    Actually, in addition to the Cort, I'm liking the Dearmond too...
    Re. Peeps who've requested prices on individual items - I'm looking at it as we speak. :)

However, I may have some interest in this as a job lot, so will update ASAP.

• ddlooping said:
    How much for the Smoothie, delivered to Chelmsford/Essex, and what condition is it in (frets, action, marks...)? :)
    Move along you, this is not the guitar you are looking for *waves hand jedi style*
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Now provisionally sold as a job lot.

Oh good work