SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Egnater Tweaker 15 Watt Head and 112 Cab *SOLD*

coup89coup89 Frets: 7
edited September 2015 in Amps £

Selling my Egnater Tweaker 15 watt head with matching 1x12 cab. Fantastic little amp, can't recommend them enough, only selling as I've got my hands on the 40 watt version. 

As it's been well used there's a fair amount of scrapes to the tolex, mostly on the cab, but it's all just cosmetic (see pics) the only thing actually damaged is one of the inputs on the cab, however the other one functions perfectly and it'd be a very cheap fix if you need the second input. Also the 'Eg' of engineer has come off the cab after being in the van on tour at some point. I think I have it in a case somewhere if you want to re-attach it. 

I believe these have been discontinued by egnater now so you can only pick these up second hand.

Any questions give me a shout, no trades thanks. 

£300 (would prefer collection - based in Glasgow - but willing to post at buyers cost.) 

imageimageimage

More pics available if needed. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments