Sunday nite x factor

Well, i've tried to avoid it so far but as its pissing down outside i've been forced to watch it tonight.
Is it me or am i missing summat?
'Cause apart from a couple of decent singers, i really cant stick it - same format, same comments, utter dross.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3967
    Yeah, utter shite. I'm waiting for Karl Pilkington 'Moaning of life' to start at 9. Much better viewing.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    I'm watching Aussie Masterchef, then Homeland.

X-Factor can sock my clock.
  • Ahh, forgot that was on!
    Happy days!
  • Mind u, Downton abbeys on now.
    That grumpy twat Carson needs to pull his socks up methinks otherwise he'll be in for a shooing off lady grantham!
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    This years acts - generally very poor.
    Last nights guests: I thought the 2 new songs from Lady Gaga were outstanding. Just great pop music.

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    I am rather proud of myself because this year and last year I have avoided it like a plague and managed to do so effortlessly.

Being oblivious to who they all are and their "journeys" and "back stories" is rather fun and liberating.

Plus another win or two is not having to see Sharon O dripping her particular brand of poison and Nicole Shitsinger's simpering made up words, although I definitely would though as long as she stays schtumm.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3614
    I have been successful in not ever being suckered into watching it, until yesterday when my teenage son insisted on watching a bit of the "sing offs". Nope I still don't get it. It's a fabricated talent show and nothing more.
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    I have studied Nicole Scherzinger carefully and have come to the conclusion that she is a very unpleasant person who has perfected an act to portray herself as a slightly unpleasant person.