Is there a Guitar Fairy ?

What's Hot
In 2008 I wondered what would happen to all the cheap imported Chinese guitars (the Wesley's for example) being sold under this new economic model - eBay. I'd heard of so many people who owned several such guitars but never played or even attempted to learn how to play, yet if asked why they bought so many the answer was  "because they were cheap and I've always wanted one". So the consumer market allowed so many people to buy not only one, but several guitars which ended up under the bed.

So, I theorised that the used market in several years time (i.e now) would be awash with cheap guitars....Its not, you really have to search on eBay / Gumtree to find any of these guitars.

I remember at least twenty eBay sellers who were punting out around 10 of these guitars per day for over three years, so where have they all gone ?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    Music Ground bought em    

;)
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    bertie said:
    Music Ground bought em    

;)
    You can have a lol for that......:)

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    You can have a lol for that......:)
    6 more for 400,    and I wonder why no-one takes me seriously..............................
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.

• I remember at least twenty eBay sellers who were punting out around 10 of these guitars per day for over three years, so where have they all gone ?
    We have had a lot of cold winters since then
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom