SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PT Pro Frame (SOLD), Radial Trimode(SOLD), Weeping Demon (SOLD), EHX Pulsar(SOLD)

What's Hot
AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited July 2015 in FX £
I'm downsizing my board so this stuff is up for sale until next Wednesday 15th. What's not sold by then will get traded in on the gear i'm off to buy that day but it's offered here to you lot first in case anyone wants it.

Pedaltrain Pro Frame - £70 Posted by Courier (£60 Collected) *SOLD*
Radial Trimode - £100 Posted by Courier *SOLD*
Ibanez Weeping Demon - £50 Posted by Courier *SOLD*
EHX Stereo Pulsar - £35 Posted *SOLD*

I don't use PayPal so this will have to be collection in Person form Bedford or a Bank Transfer - Plenty of people here can vouch for my integrity with bank details or you can have mine and go pay in at a local branch. All items aim to be posted within 24 hours of payment, where possible.

Pedaltrain Pro (Frame only). 5 Rails 32" x 16"
Few months old and covered (Neatly) in branded HD Industrial Velcro Carpet / Loop Tape. A couple of tiny chips in it's paint, barely visible. Not drilled or modified in any way.

Dimensions:

Length - 32 Inches / Approx. 813mm - (Carpeted Length 30" / Approx.760mm)
Width (Front to back) - 16 Inches / Approx. 406mm
Height (From floor to top of back rail) 3 1/2 Inches / Approx. 89mm

£70 Posted by Courier and packed properly.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments