SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cheap Bargains - All Gone, thanks!

JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited July 2015 in FX £
Boss CE-20 - the guy I bought it off left the batteries in and they leaked. I've cleaned the compartment thoroughly, but it now only works with a psu (regular 9V type, not included). Apart from that, it's in good nick and sounds great. No box or manual. £25. SOLD

RMC Wizard Wah - awesome sounding wah, bought used from Coda recently. No rubber feet, but washers and velcro has been added so you can slap it stright on your board. Fair condition. No box or manual. £50. SOLD

Maxon DS-830 - decent nick, with some scrapes along the front edge. Really killer sounding fat distortion, great lighter OD sounds, too. No box or manual. £45 SOLD

Providence Velvet Comp - excellent condition, boxed with manual. I love this comp, but I don't *really* need a compressor anymore, so.... £60. SOLD

All prices include UK delivery. As always, i've tried to be super fair with my prices. I'm not looking for any trades, but if you're looking to get shot of a Boss FV500H volume pedal, that would be lovely. Thanks!

ps - any further pics/info etc required, please just ask :)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Can I Dibs the CE-20 please? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Dibbage granted.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    That Maxon is an utter bargain! In fact they were all bargains!
  • frankyknucklesfrankyknuckles Frets: 66
    edited July 2015
    Does the wah take a 9v battery?
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Thanks for all the interest, but the wah has sold! Just for info, franky, it takes a 9v battery or dc.