SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender John Mayer Signature Strat w/case £1150

marcus449marcus449 Frets: 151
edited August 2015 in Guitars £

I am selling my beloved John Mayer Stratocaster in sunburst after years of enjoyment with it. It is a 2011 model, bought from Andertons, by me. 

It is a well played guitar, with all the signs of 4 solid years usage. It has no marks that affect the playability of the guitar. The most notable marks are a few small small dents on the back of the neck around the 12th fret, not noticable when playing. The rest are just usual cosmetic marks over the body.

It currently has a '62 cream pickguard fitted however it comes with the original tortoise shell one. It's set up with ernie ball 10-52s and it also comes with the original Fender Incase John Mayer Signature Gig Bag which is an amazing gig bag, this is in immaculate condition.

The guitar itself is superb, and I mean absolutely superb! Read any reviews up online and you'll see how highly recommended it comes; it is the perfect merge of vintage spec with a modern sound. I can provide full specs if necessary but most notably features are;

• 3 'Big Dipper' Single-Coil Strat Pickups w/special scooped mid-range voicing; these are amazing. very unique and just give you everything from warm jazz to chicken picking country. the neck pu is just superb
  • Thick 'C shaped' neck, lovely feel, not too big at all
  • No backplate at all 
This guitar has never let me down, I always get comments on the tone that comes from it and it just looks and feels killer.

This guitar is now discontinued and will no doubt become sought after as the years go by. I'm reluctant to sell however it is time for me to move on. 

PRICE: £1150. Can deliver in the South East area. 

Based in the South East (Surrey/London). You are more than welcome to come and try it out if you'd like. I can travel and certainly can meet anywhere in the South East/London for a sale.

I am relectant to post but if you are really interested it can be discussed. I'd really prefer someone to see the guitar before buying.

Thanks for looking. PHOTOS:

imageimageimageimageimage
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments