SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Edwards E LP 90 Goldtop

What's Hot
BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
For sale - Edwards E LP 90. I could wax lyrical for a long time about how great this guitar is and how well it plays, but to cut it short it's a genuinely phenomenal guitar - I'd would happily back to back it with any Gibson Les Paul out there (big words etc, but it is great). Action is perfectly set, the neck feels great (good size, not too thick, not too thin), and it chimes beautifully,in tune right the way up the neck. It has had all the electrics changed out for nicer pots/caps etc It comes with a functional no frills Les Paul case, has had the pickups changed from the stock Seymour Duncans to a Gibson P90 in the neck and a Bareknuckle Pig 90 in the bridge. It's got an amazing top carve - really nice dishing, spot on gold colour top, nice and lightweightish and a stupidly pretty beautifully figured light/natural back and neck - salesmanship aside it has amazing build quality. It has no issues, little no fretwear, and a couple of bumps, but nothing overly nasty and a very clean top. I may play it later and decide against it, but for the time being at least it is for sale. Pics taken at different times and locations below - £550 delivered. Please feel free to PM me for more info/pics etc

imageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments