SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1986 PRS Std & CS DC Junior

What's Hot
cm01cm01 Frets: 548
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Each one of these is an amazing instrument but I'm going to pool the cash from the sales to buy a True Historic Les Paul....................... as if!!!!! OK, here we go:

1. 1986 PRS Standard - mahogany bodied, early PRS Standard,  all original except for pickups (SD JB & Jazz) / pots and the sweet switch has been replaced with a 3 way toggle.  Finished in Blue Pearl and with a beautiful Brazilian Rosewood board, it plays amazingly and the action can go super low.  Black PRS hard case included.  £1800 delivered.

2. Crinson Blackguard Tele replica - SOLD the best tele I've played, the finish / relicing is spot on, it looks and feels like an old guitar.  The Bulldog pickups are amazing, not too harsh and really retain their clarity when driven.  Lovely neck on this - chunky but very, very comfortable.  Comes with battered old tweed case.  £1000 delivered. SOLD

3. Historic 1958 Les Paul Junior Re-issue - this guitar's history has been well documented on this forum.  In a nutshell it's had a neck break repair and a neck reset, has been re-finished in Pelham Blue and has a ton of crazing all over the neck and body and is an absolute tone monster!  Amazing chunky neck that's super playable. Original Gibson Historic case included.  £SOLD £950 delivered

A few pics to whet your appetite, lots more available...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 355
    That Tele looks lush
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7349
    If I had the money I'd have the DC back!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2442
    Nice guitars! but I hate people like you, oh yes I do, know why?

stripey carpet on stairs are a NIGHTMARE to fit, you bastard!
    :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 548
    Sarge;707568" said:

They did a top job fitting it, shame the cats have effing ruined it!!

All still available - weight wise they're all pretty similar, around 7.5 - 8lbs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cm01's a gent to deal with... Lovely guitars man, glws...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • stickersticker Frets: 888
    Seriously tempted by that Crinson .... Even dreamt about the bastard thing last night ....
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2442
    cm01;710774" said:
    [quote="Sarge;707568"]

They did a top job fitting it, shame the cats have effing ruined it!![/quote]

Fine white pepper sprinkled lavishly wherever the cats claw at it, it'll stop them quick sharp, either that or run an open ended cable from the nearest plug socket and let kitty play ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Pre eBay bump
    edited September 2015
    Bump
    Bump for the PRS (possible deal pending on the Junior)
    Bump
    bump
    Still available bump... Two killer guitars that I'd love to keep but finances dictate otherwise
  • Don't let the neck work put anyone off the DC. It's exceptionally solid guitar and plays as good as it looks. It was very hard to part with, but my situation dictated so.

cm01 is excellent to deal with and you would have no issues with the guitar.
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 719
    Any chance of better pictures of the PRS outside in natural light?
    edited October 2015
    @zenzephyr - cheers fella, it's an amazing guitar, the neck profile is probably my favourite out of all the guitars I've owned, but all I use when I'm gigging is my Chinese Burny 335 and a battered Tokai LP.

@andyoz - I've been meaning to take better pics of both guitars for a few weeks (was planning on putting them on the dreaded eBay) but I've been flat out in work and the kids have been ill, plus they're both so nice I'm really torn about selling them. I did consider hanging onto the PRS on the outsIde chance that it goes up in value over the years but it's criminal for them not to get used. I'll get some decent pics outside tomorrow and update the thread.
    Pics coming tonight!

I might have lied in the above post... not great pics because it's a bugger to photograph... you can see in some of them how the paint has sunk into the grain over the years - it looks lovely in the flesh

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump and price drop on the junior - £950 delivered with original case