SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / ADA8000 - ADAT - 8 channel ADAT digital to analog converter

Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10465

If you need more recording inputs on your audio interface for recording whole bands for example and it has ADAT then this ADA8000 will add 8 MORE channels of mic or line BOTH  in and out. Behringer generally don't make a lot of stuff that's very good but this unit is the exception and there's literally nothing else will do the job at a similar price. The converters sound good and there's plenty of gain available via the trim knobs on the front. 

This pic is the actual unit I'm selling, comes with one free ADAT quality cable, been in a rack most of it's life so good condiction

£94 delivered to  UK Mainland 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    If I didnt already own one I'd snap this up, they're great. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10465

Now sold :)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Question, would I be able to run this for example to record drums while using an Apogee Duet to run the guitars through say Bias or Amplitube as guides?
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10465

No mate it converts audio into ADAT light pipe signals, loads of audio interfaces have maybe 4 to 8 inputs plus an ADAT port. Plugging this into the ADAT port gives you another 8 channels in 

Apogee Duet  doesn't have an ADAT port as far as I know 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Ah, so I couldn't run them separately at all on the same system? Thanks for the help mate.