SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Brian May Red Special guitar in Cherry Red Colour

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited July 2015 in Guitars £
Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has got a red special they wish to part with in vintage red? Not too bothered if its the burns or brian may guitars version or one of the others even from over the years. Preferbly with a case too.

I found one locally today but there was too much damage on the body so the search goes on.

Please message me if you have one to sell. Looking to pay around £350 but may go a little higher depending on what you have plus the condition.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Bump hoping somebody has one for sale?
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2200
    No, but I do have a mint & boxed unused digitech red special, power supply, bag, sixpence etc all included. Makes any guitar sound like a red special!
    Thanks Andy I will give that some thought if I don't find a guitar :)
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1566
    I have a BM Mini May if you need a travel version...
    Thanks used to own one great little guitar just after the big version now. Thanks though
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    http://webshop.cashconverters.co.uk/auction-item/987652/brian-may-electric-guitar

Give the shop a call too as they'll normally knock a few more quid off - this has been in for around three weeks too.
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Parker perfect guitar but wrong colour ahh you had me excited there lol. Thanks for the heads up though I will keep it in mind if I can't find a cherry Red one over the next few weeks or so
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Keep an eye on CC - they get some interesting stuff through!

I wheel this picture out every so often - the one on the right is my #2 Burns prototype RS that Brian used to test. It's my sons now (he's only 2, but he will hopefully appreciate it for his 21st)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gibsongaz/DSC00357.jpg
    Very nice indeed thanks I will do. A literally as new BMG has just popped up on Ebay so I have offered the guy £360 for It. Hoping I am successful. Not sure if the BMG has the burns tri sonics fitted still though Parker as they are not named specifically though they used to be installed on them
    My offer has been accepted on the BMG model so that's cool looks like I am sorted thanks
  • jonziejonzie Frets: 0
    saxosim said:
    Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has got a red special they wish to part with in vintage red? Not too bothered if its the burns or brian may guitars version or one of the others even from over the years. Preferbly with a case too.

I found one locally today but there was too much damage on the body so the search goes on.

Please message me if you have one to sell. Looking to pay around £350 but may go a little higher depending on what you have plus the condition.

Thanks

• jonziejonzie Frets: 0
    Hi

if you still need one i think i have what you need, 07515664337 Paul
    Hi Paul

Thanks I have just paid the guy for the one he has but if anything changes I will definately give you a shout thanks. Which version have you got?

Cheers