SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone selling a Fender FMT Telecaster?

What's Hot
The dual humbucker one with the SD pick-ups.

Any about?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    I had one of those. Excellent guitar. But beware, summat about the neck profile I just couldn't get on with, and I love big necks!

Just found it very fatiguing when gigging.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4242
    edited July 2015
    There's a very similar model in the G&L Tribute range, Thomann normally have them at around £250.

*edit* £300 now, and bolt-on rather than set-neck:

https://m.thomann.de/gb/gl_tribute_asat_deluxe_tb.htm?o=7&ref=mmc_a_7&search=1437998026
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    That's Si, I'll take a look. Could be ideal as a cheapo back-up/knock about guitar for those special gigs.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Bump. Any FMT Teles out there?
  • phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    You still looking? 
    I have an early korean built transparent red. 
    I've had 3 in total , 2 Indonesian ( which i sold) and this Korean which just played sooo much better than the others. As it is a 2004 it's actually fitted with fender h/buckers ..both coil tapped. they made a running production change in 2004 to SD's mainly for marketing purposes.  As i've owned both i can confirm there's virtually no difference in sound.  PM me if you want pics and more details. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom