SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange 2x12 Cab with G12 65 reissue speakers

fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
Up for grabs is a black Orange 2x12 cab in excellent condition.

This started life as a Jim Root cab and whilst I loved the cab, the speakers weren't to my taste so I sold off the speakers on the old MR forum and stuck in a pair of the revered Celestion G12 65 reissues. These were the speakers of choice back in the early days for Marshall JCM 800's before they went cheap and started using G12 75's. I used this cab primarily with a Marshall Jubilee and they were an awesome combination. 

Whilst I was at it, I also stuck in some very high quality speaker wire internally and ditched the PCB for the jack and replaced this with a high quality one. 

The cab itself is wired to 8 Ohms. 

Looking for £250 and either collected from Crawley in West Sussex or will meet you within say 40 miles for £20 (sorry if that sounds expensive for fuel but believe me when I say at £20 for 40 miles driving an M3, I'll probably spend near double that on a return trip!)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom