SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle Berlin Wall (pictures added)

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 848
edited September 2015 in Guitars £

SOLD:

It's with some regret that I'm considering selling another of my Patrick Eggle Berlins - that's the price of being a home owner in the middle of an extension....

This one is a 1996 Berlin Wall and differs from the more mainstream models as it features a factory fitted Floyd Rose bridge. Also this model has a gently curved maple drop top instead of the usual carved top.

This particular example is the actual guitar reviewed by Guitarist magazine and I can supply an electronic copy of the review. It comes in very good condition - little more than a few tiny dinks around the rear edge. It also includes an Eggle / Hiscox case - the case it came with was looking a bit tatty but I'm supplying it with one in better condition - still used, but less worn looking.

Price: £675
(collected from Nottingham but can post)

No offers or trades unless you have a Patrick Eggle LA - I'll also be selling a Strat so the plan is two guitars out and one in, hence the LA would fill the Strat gap in my gear.

Pictures to come later.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments