Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Has chest hair had its day?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24709
    Where did you get that photo of me from ?  That's an invasion of my privacy that is !!

Actually, I never had any chest hair throughout my youth, and had the piss taken out of me by my hairier mates.  Now, I have grown just the right amount of hair on my pecs.... but now it's mostly grey. :-(

Same with my beard....  I've only ever attempted to grow a beard once before in my life, and got tired of being called 'Shaggy' so I shaved it off.  More recently, I tried again... and now it's mostly white. :-(

I'll never know what it's like to have a youthful growth of dark hair on my chin.

Well.... apart from that brunette I..er...  
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Hairy chest, back and arse here. My arms aren't particularly hairy and my armpit hair is pathetic.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    I had to have one side of my chest shaved for the lung op I had, it looked a right twat til it grew back. I'm definitely staying hairy.
    That is a bummer @Bellycaster sorry to hear it.

I hope it all went well and that you are in rude health dude.
  • @johnnyurq

Ah, it wasn't such a big thing really, it was a slow collapse that was dealt with in plenty of time. The op I had was called a Pleurectomy and was not for the big "C" although most med articles quote it as being the main treatment for etc.

It was simply to stop my lung collapsing again as it refused to go back to it's original state, they remove the Pleura and somehow adhere the lung to your chest cavity.

All sounds gruesome but it's been ok for 5 years.

The only worry is that I'm a twat who cannot stop smoking no matter what, smoking wasn't the original cause, but I could do with stopping. I might try E-Cigs at some point.

I'm not in bad health at all, Johnny.

Thanks for your concern, Johnny.

We are all still with you on here too, thinking about you. I hope you are all holding it together up there and bringing comfort each other.

Take care.

J.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    @Bellycaster glad to hear it mate but it would still shit you up I reckon, it would me.

Yeah we are as OK as can be expected and remembering the good times, still hard to come to full terms but progressing nonetheless. Thanks for the support and everything.

This is a great place for support and that is the truth.
  • johnnyurq said:
    @Bellycaster glad to hear it mate but it would still shit you up I reckon, it would me.

Yeah we are as OK as can be expected and remembering the good times, still hard to come to full terms but progressing nonetheless. Thanks for the support and everything.

This is a great place for support and that is the truth.

No problem, Johnny. Good to hear you're holding up.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • I shave. 

I'm not fond of being hairy, and Mrs Stoo doesn't like it.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo