SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: IPOD NANO 16Gb £79.99 Shipped PPG please

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6220
edited August 2015 in Misc £ tFB Trader
I bought this thinking it was purple. ultimately its pinky purple. Anyway mint condition, a pair of unused apple headphones and a fitted protective case included. Payment via Paypal gift please and ill ship it asap.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Hi thorpy... that looks like that would suit my daughter. Can you give me which generation it is so I can check out what its all about I know nothing  about these nano things. Cheers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6220
    edited August 2015 tFB Trader
    bazxkr said:
    Hi thorpy... that looks like that would suit my daughter. Can you give me which generation it is so I can check out what its all about I know nothing  about these nano things. Cheers.

hi, it's the 7th generation. (Latest)
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616

Looks like that will suit her birthday mid Aug a treat. If not her mother gets it for Xmas lol

If still available illtake it..pm me yr PayPal and ill send thedosh