SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Trade !!!GIBSON SG 61 REISSUE, TWEEDY (WILCO) , VIBROLA, A GRADE WOOD, BURSTBUCKERS, ORANGE CAPS ETC

What's Hot

Comments

• surely someone wants a stunning sg in their lives ??????????

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27757
    If I was in the UK I'd have alreayd bitten your hand off..
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • I can ship it

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• its priced here for what I paid for it from lustycourier, which I think is a bargain

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6939
    edited August 2015
    Cookiemonster;746409" said:
    surely someone wants a stunning sg in their lives ??????????
    Yes - the high bidder on your eBay auction!

Sorry cheap shot but I've been that bidder before when an item gets pulled and it hurts!

Not taking the moral high ground as such - just responding to your bumping.

:D

And maybe sour grapes because you don't fancy my trades!
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • I would like to see the trades come over mate.

Ended it last time as had an offer then it went very very quiet.

Also it's on ebay again. But honestly really don't like ebay much so would happily do a deal on here

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27757
    I can ship it
    Fully insured to Abu Dhabi is silly money, sadly. Good luck with the sale though! :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • eventheloserseventhelosers Frets: 100
    edited August 2015

• Lovely, not to thin, just right.

The guitar’s quarter-sawn Grade-A mahogany neck is carved in a slim but rounded early ’60s profile that measures .800” at the 1st fret and .895” at the 12th, with a natural satin-finished back for a smooth playing feel. It is glued into the body with Gibson’s acclaimed deep set-neck joint, and topped with a fingerboard made from premium rosewood. Acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays, a mother-of-pearl Gibson headstock logo and holly inlay, and a cream pickguard all subtly enhance its style.

• Lovely, not to thin, just right.

The guitar’s quarter-sawn Grade-A mahogany neck is carved in a slim but rounded early ’60s profile that measures .800” at the 1st fret and .895” at the 12th, with a natural satin-finished back for a smooth playing feel. It is glued into the body with Gibson’s acclaimed deep set-neck joint, and topped with a fingerboard made from premium rosewood. Acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays, a mother-of-pearl Gibson headstock logo and holly inlay, and a cream pickguard all subtly enhance its style.

Hi mate, sorry, I deleted my original post because I'd read the rest of the thread and answered my own question, but thank you for the more detailed response. I'll PM you shortly. Cheers.
  • Want ........ Sadly all I have to trade is my Chris Cornell 335 and you'd need to give me about £1750 cash as well :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Would love that cornell

• Well do it - you only need that extra £1700!!!
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Sunburst 63 Nash strat?
  • if i had the 1700

• i remember reading noel gallagher talking about the nash strat, I dont really know much about them, I do have a strat though.

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 888
    edited August 2015
    do you have photos of the strat, how how much are they worth ? @kim

• KimKim Frets: 31
    What's your email and I'll send pics through. Had it for sale here briefly but changed my mind coz it's so nice. Problem is I have 2 strats and no gibson. Think I had it at £1100 or so....
  • peteillson@googlemail.com

• I am the same really, I already have a strat and would like a les paul, but............. tempt me i do like the look of them