SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 2005 £1,200

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Yet another one of my collection up for sale.

My 2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop in good condition, fitted with genuine Historic Spec pickup rings as well as other upgrades.

The finish has started to age around the control knobs with some crazing that can be seen in the pictures. Other than that its pretty much perfect.

No buckle rash or fret-ware and the best neck I've ever had on any les paul - seams to be a 60's profile. Either way its great to play.

The pickups have been replaced with a set of Shed PAF daddy's, wiring upgraded to all vintage spec braided wire and the capacitors are also upgraded to PIO's. .

Local pickup preferred from close to Witney but may be abel to meet or deliver if I'm passing your way.

Looking for £1,200 ONO
imageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2457

Stunning!

Could you give an approximate indication of weight?  What pickups do the 2005 line have?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    edited October 2015
    It weighs 4.5kg - par for the course for a 2005 LP. Pickups are Shed PAF daddy's with PIO caps.
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 508
    Good grief, how many have you got?
    Too many apparently, but not as many as some....
    Bump and up for sale again