SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange OR15 - £300 delivered

What's Hot
dampoldmandampoldman Frets: 44
edited August 2015 in Amps £
As it says up there, glorious little Orange OR15 head for sale. I've had two of these now and they are amazing amps. I know they're modelled on the old Pics Only amps but there is so much gain available here that anyone playing at the heavier end of the scale will be able to use this. It's a real thick, meaty tone too. 

Great condition, no marks, scratched, scrapes etc. 

I've got the box and it can be packaged up nicely for courier. I've also got a Harley Benton 1x12 Celestion V30 which I've used with it. I'll throw that it on for an extra £50.

£300 delivered to your door. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SeussSeuss Frets: 5
    where are you situated? 
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited August 2015
    Have had this amp for a good couple years now and it is amazing. Never put the gain above 1 o clock and then put in a boost for any higher gain. Bellow 12 o clock it is fairly vintagey in its tonality and after 12 it gets a bit more modern. Very versatile. I didn't like the dual terror or tiny terror I had but I am in love with this, and have been for the past 2 and a bit years.

As orange amps go this is voiced slightly more marshally than other orange amp imo. Stunning amplifier. GLWTS!
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Yes it is a bit special. Needs must unfortunately.

@seuss I'm based in mid Wales
  • SeussSeuss Frets: 5
    Yes it is a bit special. Needs must unfortunately.

@seuss I'm based in mid Wales
    Ahh alright 
  • Can courier it safely though, got plenty of boxes and padding. Sent amps before by courier with no bother.
  • Grizzled, weathered bump
  • Proper bump
  • Groundbreaking bump. £350 for amp and cab couriered to your house.
  • "Couple of sniffs but no bites yet" bump
  • Technically sound bump
  • And still incredibly tempted...
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • I'm not gonna try and persuade you bud. But you know if you buy it you'll get it all set up nice in your practice space, flick the switch, hear the gentle hum of a nice valve amp, plug your guitar in, make sure you're all tuned up, strum a nice big open chord a your knees will go weak. Then you'll think "hot damn am I glad I bought this"

Just sayin.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom