SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vintage V6 Strat-alike, white, rosewood

Bought this as a total fixer-upper and, with a good few hours work, it's been very well fixed-up if I say so myself! Body's actually barely got a mark on it (once I'd cleared off years of accumulated gunk :/), the scratchplate's naturally aged quite nicely to a sort of light mint green, fretboard's been cleaned up and the frets are in great nick, neck's been adjusted to be buzz-free with a smidge of relief, nut fettled and intonation set to give a nice low action and perfect tuning up the neck with 9s (probably my one mistake fixing this up, it could do with something heavier really). 

Thousand words and all that:

Wilkinson pickups and hardware as per usual with these, tuners in particular were a very pleasant surprise (vintage-style which are smooth as hell and actually hold tuning perfectly) - looking at eBay you're talking anywhere between £60 and £120 for one, so I'm going to pitch somewhere in between and ask for £90 plus any postage (or collection from Birmingham welcome)? 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments