SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nikon D5100 body + accessories

What's Hot
GulliverGulliver Frets: 850
Selling my D5100 body, due to upgrade. Includes:
Body
2 Genuine Nikon batteries
Charger
Strap
Nikon carry bag
£130

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4305
    Too easy to PS that post it note out of the pic if you're trying to protect your images, sorry!
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    I don't think he's trying to protect the images, but rather show that he does actually own the gear. I've heard there are some nasty scammers in the photography game. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GulliverGulliver Frets: 850
    mart said:
    I don't think he's trying to protect the images, but rather show that he does actually own the gear. I've heard there are some nasty scammers in the photography game. ;)

Exactly this - I couldn't give a shit about people nicking these pictures, just proof that I actually own this stuff!!
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    Gulliver said:
    mart said:

Exactly this - I couldn't give a shit about people nicking these pictures, just proof that I actually own this stuff!!
    To be fair, you should probably photoshop out that other guy's name, and put "Gulliver" on instead. :)