SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Need a cheap-but-awesome 5 string Bass? FS: Peavey Millennium BXP AC 5 - ANOTHER PRICE DROP

NBGuitarNBGuitar Frets: 17
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
The need to raise funds has unfortunately not gone away yet, so here's my Peavey Millennium 5 BXP AC bass up for sale. I bought this a couple of years ago B-Stock from GuitarGuitar: I actually was expecting to get something a bit more expensive (had my heart set on a Mexican Fender 5 string P I seem to remember) but this particular Peavey just blew everything else in my price range out the water both in feel and sound. Don't mistake this for the cheaper non-AC version, this has the active circuitry that sounds great. It's currently strung EADGC as I only really bought it to play one song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDTKjLvh58 . Unfortunately I can't really justify keeping this around to play that song any more, and I only play 4 strings in my band so here it is!

Pics (I'll try and get some better ones if the sun ever comes out, looks a lot better than this in person!):

It's in almost mint condition I'd say, as I said I got it B-Stock so there are a couple of tiny visual flaws, mainly small chips in the paint around the ferrules on the back.

I'm looking for £190 £175 160, and for the moment this is collection only from London (I may well be willing to ship, I just need to check if I've got a bass box. Let me know if you want it shipped though). Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments