SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Various Bits & Pieces

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2015 in Misc £
There's some small bits and pieces I need to shift which have been sitting doing nothing, with hopefully tempting prices and just being of use to someone.

1.  MJW Cab Double Jack Plate with sockets

This has pretty much been with me for the past 4 years not doing anything.  I got this from Martin when I had a Marshall 1960A in which it's stereo jack socket failed, at the time I preferred to turn it mono so I got this when I was round there.  However in the end I never used it as I just got a replacement jack plate with sockets as I ended up deciding to sell the cab.

I planned to use it on another cab perhaps a custom one or something but that never happened, and now that I get my cab sounds from a Two Notes Torpedo Live I don't need cabs for my personal needs, so this isn't needed.  Comes complete ready with screws, you just gotta wire it to whatever cab/project you have or are doing which this would surely be handy to someone for.  £7 posted.

2.  2 Sets of genuine Gibson Control Knobs Top Hats

These are not needed anymore, I have settled with black round speed knobs for my Custom Lite and these are what is left over after experimenting with styling.  There are some plain black tops hats, and also black with gold ones.  The all black ones do show wear and can be a bit loose, the gold ones are nice slot in tight still.  £8 posted for the lot.

3.  Various Stereo cables plus unused 2 pin mains plug

Includes a stereo to stereo cable 1/4 in, insert cable 1/4 in TRS to dual 1/4" in TS and finally a 2 pin plug which is unused.  Hopefully will be of use to someone.  £7.50 posted.

4.  iPod Touch 5th Generation 32GB

I figured it would be better to move this here from the H9 thread, also with a price drop to £100 posted.  Limited edition red one, purchased it used in nice condition, have fitted a screen protector to it.  Comes with the case, charger, leaflets, red ribbon however no earphones included.

SOLD.

Payment by PayPal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom