SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!! Gibson Les Paul Junior Single cut 2008 Sunburst with Gibson padded gig bag

What's Hot
ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited September 2015 in Guitars £

Gibson Les Paul Junior Single cut 2008 Sunburst.
Immaculate condition, Rosewood board (NOT Baked Maple).
No issues at all, great player - awesome sounding.
One tiny mark shown in pics near the strap button (and a dusty headstock :-) ).

Not sure what else I can say really. 
Come with Gibson Padded Gig bag.

I don't really want to be posting this so collection/delivery/meet up would be much preferred.

I'm in the Oldham area.

Looking for £450.  £400

I'm also looking for a big fat orange Gretsch 5420!

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Price drop to £450
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markjmarkj Frets: 923
    edited August 2015
    Any love for a U.S. Telecaster in sunburst maple neck? Don't live a million miles from Oldham.
    Sorry. 

Already have one exactly as you just described.

Thanks for the offer though

Price drop to £425
    Anybody?

Looking for an orange Gretsch G5420T

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071
    wots the hole....did you start to screw in the straploks in the wrong place or what?
    tae be or not tae be
    It was there when I got it - apparently the previous owner slipped with a screwdriver bit in his makita whilst fitting the straplocks! 

It's actually a tiny dent rather than a hole. I was going to touch it up but never got around to it.
    Bump
    Last try - £400?
  • If only someone would buy my Blade, then I'd have this STRAIGHT away. 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
    Fingers crossed! :-)
    Bump

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 569
    Great guitar .. . . . Free bump from a fellow Oldham resident . . Owdoo . . .
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

edited August 2015
    Aye up! 
    Ta fer that @maw4neu, ;
    yer awreet you are.
    @maw4neu, I see you used to live in Delph! - That's where I am. - small world!
    Any orange Gretcsh G5420T's out there?
    Bump
    Am I asking too much?
  • I don't think so. I got a 2010 in March for around this price
    I think the forum is on a telecaster phase right now... We're probably due a "single pickup guitars are awesome" thread any time now!

The Junior love will come back around, despite the market being pretty depressed at the moment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • badlydrawnbanjobadlydrawnbanjo Frets: 856
    edited August 2015
    stimpsonslostson;761104" said:
    I don't think so. I got a 2010 in March for around this price
    I think the forum is on a telecaster phase right now... We're probably due a "single pickup guitars are awesome" thread any time now!

The Junior love will come back around, despite the market being pretty depressed at the moment.
    Wisdom there. It's all in cycles. Les pauls, off sets, semis, Telecasters, single pick ups...

Hang in there and don't sell yourself short.

My mate, Tim "the plumber" lives in Delph by the way. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom