SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLDCheap PRS Style Guitar REDUCED £55

What's Hot
gubblegubble Frets: 1770
edited October 2015 in Guitars £

NOW SOLD (on ebay)

I'm selling my Stagg PRS Style Guitar.

Now before anyone laughs and takes the Michael I have to say this is a great guitar. It's been upgraded with Wilkinson Pickups and is a lovely guitar. It's much better than any other type of Stagg guitar that I've seen or played. Used it as my main gigging instrument from 2006-2010.

Selling because I need to clear out some guitars as I've bought another amp and the other half isn't impressed by the amount of room I'm taking up.

So it's set neck, 2xHB, 1 vol, 1 tone, Trem. Nice top. Has two slight marks on the top round the binding. Slight buckle rash (which is rare for me) but again nothing bad at all

I think the model might be an R500 but I'm not sure. 

£75 complete with a tweed hard case (broken lock but works fine). I'm based in the New Forest / Christchurch / Pooleimage

imageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gubblegubble Frets: 1770
    A quick bump and Reduction to £60 for a quick sale - I sadly need the room - my better half wasn't happy about the new amp and I need to make room to keep it

Giving this a quick bump £55 or would be interested in a trade for something Strat style like an Affinity Squire Strat.

I'm based in the new forest but work in poole and am often in Basingstoke.

• WezVWezV Frets: 16981

but look at all the shoes taking up room in the back of the pics!!!  get rid of those and keep the guitar ;)

looks like a bargain - especially with the case included

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Don't talk to me about those shoes. At last count she was up to over 120 pairs and has added since then

• ARe you offering postage?

I could do yes - I'd have to work out how much it would cost etc though.
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5221
    edited October 2015
    WezV said:

but look at all the shoes taking up room in the back of the pics!!!  get rid of those and keep the guitar ;)

gubble said:

Don't talk to me about those shoes. At last count she was up to over 120 pairs and has added since then

I thought you might have deliberately/subconsciously included them in the shot :D

GLWTS

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.