SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS "PAULS DMT" for sale

NeilCNeilC Frets: 6
Hi all,

I am selling this amp head due to having an endorsement with a new manufacturer and this amp just isn't getting used.  It's had only session use and is one of the first in the UK.  It has a slightly different setup than most amps in that although it is a "2 channel" type idea, it's really 2 different amps, with a toggle switch changing certain components (as I understand it) and one channel is more Fender/Dumble like and one in more Marshall like in it's quality.  It's one of the quietest (as in hiss free) amps I've ever heard and the build is stunning.  The master volume on it is amazingly good and the overall feel from the amp is really nice and fast.  I wouldn't be selling it except that with my new deal it's not getting used and I've got a little baby!

I think that they are around £3000 new and this one is a year old. 

I'm look for around £1500.

Here's a few pics:

The small mark on the side is only mark on it.

thanks

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom