SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Randall RM4 and/or modules

What's Hot
Hi guys, I know these aren't all too plentiful and I've no real idea how much they go for, but if anybody has a Randall RM4 they want to sell please do let me know!

I got a modular amp in that huge auction last month which came with the blackface and plexi modules, but the amp is huge so I'm thinking of taking the modules out to use in the chassis thing into a smaller amp and then keep the big amp for when I need it and plug them straight in

Similarly if anybody has any modules they are selling, I could also be tempted!

Thanks
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11640
    tFB Trader
    Give me a call or PM me - I love mine but having 5 Egnater M4/Randall RM4s may be a bit overkill (especially as I would like a Kemper too)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah man but I love your collection, being as brilliantly ridiculous as it is haha but I shall send you a pm, thanks :D
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11640
    tFB Trader
    Yup - spent time with a Kemper today and whilst I feel there is space for both the Egnater/Randalls and a Kemper in my life , maybe having 5 modular rack preamps is OTT.

I'll go have a look at what I can reorganise ...and I'll look at the Vox poweramp modded Nighttrains too

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Thanks my friend, let me know your thoughts